The Quality of Tires You Need
Tires are the single most important safety feature on your car. They are the only thing that connects the car to the road, and life-saving technologies like antilock brakes and electronic stability control cannot do their job if the tires don’t have a good grip on the pavement.
As the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. Car owners still need to replace their tires a few times or more throughout the life of a typical vehicle. Despite advances in longer-lasting tires, actual tread life will vary by car type, tire type (such as all season or high performance), driving aggressiveness, and even road and weather conditions. Proper maintenance and responsible driving can maximize the mileage in a set of tires.
Preferred Dealer for Tire Rack Tires
We have access to many different brands and sizes of tires and many times can have them the same day.
We’re also a preferred dealer for TireRack.com. If you need an idea of pricing, follow the TireRack link. We aren’t limited to what they have there as we have other warehouses as well. If you don’t see it or have any questions, give us a call!
At Leman Automotive, we understand that tires are an important part of your car. The quality of tires and material used on them highly affects the vehicle’s performance. Their main purpose is to protect the wheel’s rims and improve vehicle performance. We also offer fleet tire management services to ensure you are getting the best value, fuel economy, and life from your tires.
Don’t forget a wheel alignment when replacing your tires!
After Hours Drop-OFF
We realize that you lead a busy life, so we’ve made it easy for you to drop off your vehicle 24/7.
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- General Auto Repair & Maintenance
- Transmission Repair & Replacement
- Manufacturer Recommended Service
- Brake Repair and Replacement
- Air Conditioning A/C Repair
- Tire Repair and Replacement
- Starting and Charging Repair
- Fleet Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Repair
- Engine Cooling System Maintenance
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Wheel Alignment
- CV Axles
- Computer Diagnostic Testing
- Diesel Engine Repair and Maintenance
- Vehicle Preventative Maintenance
- Tune Up
- Oil Change
- Brake Job / Brake Service
- Engine Cooling System Flush & Repair
- Steering and Suspension Work
- Suspension Lift Kit Installation